SUB-ZERO & WOLF
Since 1945, Sub-Zero has pioneered the science of home refrigeration, even while transforming kitchen design with both built-in and integrated appliances.
Wolf has an even longer heritage of innovation, engineered with over 80 years of commercial cooking expertise.
These two companies are dedicated to helping you create the functional, flexible kitchen of your dreams.
Our customer care team are dedicated to providing a service that’s as exceptional as our products. Whether you’re looking for advice on appliances or simply have a question about one you already own, they’re on hand to provide friendly, expert advice.
3 basic tips on how to serve wine
When we talk about serving wine, your mind definitely goes into glasses. And yet, in this article, we will not talk about glasses at all. Instead, we will talk about three other basic things one should have in mind in order enjoy wine in the best possible way.
The first one, has to do with the right temperature. Looking at the labels of your wines, you realize that almost all wine producers tend to inform consumers about the right temperature at which the wine they have chosen should be served. In general, we can say that dry white wines and rosé are served cold (about 10°C). Cold, however, are served the finest white wines, but sparkling wines as well, at a temperature of about 6-8οC. And from these, we move ahead to red wines. These are usually served at room temperature, unless they have a lighter and fruity character. If so, then, you can… just drop their temperature and enjoy them in their coolest version. In any case, you should never put ice in your wine , neither put it in the refrigerator.
Next step; The transfusion, also known as the “breath” that wine has to get right before you enjoy it. How that works? After opening a wine, transfer it to a jug and leave it for about 20 minutes before serving it, in order to unfold its flavors. This is a tactic that is usually followed in aged wines.
Finally, we pass on the actual serving of the wine. Each type of wine (and glass) has its own rules. When serving red wine, the quantity should be slightly below the wide area of the glass, while serving white or rosé should be slightly above the wide area. As for the sparkled wines and champagne? The ideal serving quantity is considered up to the middle of the glass.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
5 tips to organize properly your kitchen
There is no better way to use your kitchen than to organize it properly. In this article we have gathered for you some useful tips and smart ideas in order to help you create the most enjoyable and functional kitchen possible. You can find them bellow:
- Get in the zone: What does this mean? That you can divide your kitchen into zones according to the use you make at each point. For example, around your electric cooking appliance, you can create the cooking zone and supply it all the utensils and raw materials you use when cooking. Moreover, you can also divide the utensils in groups according to their use. Next zone? The storage zone. This, of course, includes the refrigerator, and the cabinets that may be around it. What’s in there? All the products that you may not use on a daily basis.
- Categorize according to usage: Supply your workbench with all the things you use on a daily basis. As far as the rest of the things are concerned, you can store them in some secondary “zones” (i.e. on higher cabinets). In the same way, you can also try to organize your shelves, and also divide them thematically i.e. pasta, sauces, cans, spices, and so on.
- Invest in storage spaces. Until recently, the open shelves were a must. To this, you can also add the cabinets which are making a comeback (especially these covered with glass). They give you the opportunity to… expose your favorite utensils to a common view (if you want to!), but also to see everything contained in our closet without even having to open it.
- We say “yes” to hangers! Hangers help us to take advantage of our kitchen’s empty spots both in the walls and in the air. If you like the specific aesthetic result that comes up from this, you can just… adopt them and hang on hooks your utensils.
- We divide our meals: No, we are not talking about cooking things. We are talking about organizing them. How we can achieve this? By separating our cabinets and also the shelves of our refrigerator according to our meals. For example, gather all the necessary products you use for your breakfast all in one place. Do the same with fruits and vegetables, but also with snacks! Indeed, this advice will also help you organize your meals and also deal with craving in a… healthier way. You can therefore collect a variety of healthy snacks at an obvious and easily reachable spot in your kitchen.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Create the most functional and complete outdoor kitchen with Sub-Zero & Wolf, which offers you a complete range of products to equip your garden or patio. Which are these products? You can find them bellow:
Outdoor gas grill
Wolf outdoor gas grills use two types of heat, direct and radiant, to achieve the ideal temperature range and uniform heat distribution that are the keys to flawless grilling. Sculpted in double-wall stainless steel and heli-arc welded for seamless strength, the Wolf grill may be the last one you’ll ever need to buy.
Superior air control ensures that dishes you finish at different times stay warm, moist and ready to serve on your schedule. In addition, you can use it in order to warm up or defrost any kind of food, even for pastries.
Outdoor refrigerator drawers
With the Sub-Zero outdoor refrigerator drawers, advanced food preservation features keep fresh food and beverages at your fingertips. These outdoor drawers, have been clad in heavy-gauge stainless steel that withstands UV rays, salt, and moisture.
Τhe Wolf Burner Module provides you with just enough extra grill space for sauces, side dishes, heating buns or bread.
For more information regarding Wolf’s exclusive outdoor barbecue grill and other outdoor Suz-Zero & Wolf products, please visit our showroom (78 Poseidonos Avenue).